Thursday, April 19, 2012

About Me

     Hey what's up! My name is Grace but I like to be called Gracie.  I love to dance.  Dancing is my pasion. I have been dancing since I was 4 witch means this is my 6th year of dancing.  I am 10 years old.  I live with my mom my dad and my brother Owen.  I have a lot of friends their names are Mckayla,Kayla,Anna,Marrisa,Becca,Jacie, and Ally are just a few of them that go to my school.  I have other friends at dance their names are, Aubrey,Alana,Nina,Emily,Caitlyn,and Aj.  I have dance 4 days a week, from 4:30-7:30 on Mondays,on Tuesdays 4:30-5:30, on Wednesday 4:30-5:00 then 6:00-6:30, then on Saturdays from 1:00-3:00.  My brother does dance to he has a hip hop class on Tuesdays from 5:30-6:00.  He also has soccer on Tuesday's. 
    Some other things you should know about me is my Birthday is on August 3rd.  My birthstone is the peridot and it is a pale green color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment